Civils Site Supervisor (South Wales and South West)
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Civils Site Supervisors to join our expanding operations in either South Wales or the South West of England. You will be based on a construction site/s and report directly to the Site Agent/Manager. The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position within the civil engineering industry and extensive experience of structures, drainage and infrastructure work.
Walters are a market leading civil engineering contractor organisation employing over 500 people. We specialise in the self-delivery of high-quality civil engineering projects for a range of public and private sector clients. We are seeking a dynamic and driven individual who wants to join our team and be part of our success. The successful applicant will be highly motivated and practical with a track record within the civil engineering industry.
- Ensuring a “safety first” attitude underpins all operations undertaken for the Company to ensure the health and safety of the company’s personnel and any other people working at or visiting site
- Ensure all works are completed in full compliance with quality, health, safety and environmental standards
- Co-ordinate and manage multiple gangs
- Complete all necessary site reports and company documentation and competently deliver TBT’s.
Pre-requisite qualifications and capabilities
- Track record of experience as a Site Supervisor within the civil engineering industry.
- Experienced and qualified to advise operatives on daily operations
- Competent in understanding construction drawings and processes
- Capable of organising all aspects of the work in a co-ordinated manner
- Practical in solving problems which may arise
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide positive example through own behaviour
- Adapt leadership skills to suit different situations
- CSCS Site Supervisor
- NRSWA Supervisor
- 5 Day Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Clean Driving Licence
- Good IT skills – Word, Excel, Project
- A competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Company contributing pension scheme
- 27 days annual leave
- Annual company performance bonus scheme
- Site based in either South Wales of the South West of England.