When should you report a health and safety concern to your supervisor?
2. What do cream fire extinguishers contain?
3. When using a ladder you should always ensure that you have at least ____ points of contact.
4. All of the following statements about manual handling are true EXCEPT: (Choose 2 answers)
5. Blue and white health and safety signs mean:
6. The nozzle of a CO2 fire extinguisher is well known for becoming ___ after use.
7. How many basic elements does a fire need to thrive?
8. If you are the first person to discover a fire, what should you do?
9. Which of these two types of fire extinguishers should you avoid using in confined spaces? Choose 2 answers
10. What type of health and safety signs are triangular?